Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone had this?

ok yeaterday at 40+4 had some warm clear fluid leek out of me. kept leeking for a little while then stoped. phoneed hosp who thought it was waters. was told if not in labour by 6 to go and see them. The'd check baby and me and book an induction. got there about 7 baby and me both fine but when they did an internal. midwife said she couldn't see any drainge of waters so wasn't sure if they had gone or not as she would of expected it to carry on leaking. told to wear a pad overnight and call back this morning. called back there still nt sure and wanted to see me again for more checks this pm. we've pretty much decided were not gonna go. hosp is 1hr round trip and we have to have some1 to look after ds. for anyone who knows my story will know was also in hosp 2 weeks ago with lots of pains and contrations/tightnings and having had a clearout. Also had another clearout yesterday afternoon. anyone else had leakege thats wasn't waters?? or similar experience to me. ds was a postmaturity induction - so much simplilar and never had any 'signs' or problems with him. This one seems nothing but though!! I may as well add I've been haveing lots of show inc blood for last 2-3 weeks.

thanks for any advice x

Replies

• Options
    Hiya. I had this with DD when I was about 38 weeks. After going to the hospital and excitedly thinking my waters had broken, they examined me and declared that I had wet myself imageops: They said at that late stage the baby shifting around can put pressure on your bladder. She had to be induced at 41+1 in the end. Could maybe be the same thing? Hope it isn't though and that things start moving for you soon!

K x
  • Options
    i had this with dd1, thinking my waters had broken and turned out to be discharge and wee.. NICE! :roll:

hope things get moving for u soon!!