Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BA for Charleymoo

Hi ladies, Elodie Lucy was born yesterday at 4pm after a very quick delivery in the triage assessment room. She's lovely. her big sister was target find of her too. Just wish she'd let me sleep! Hope you're all keeping well Xx Will put a pic up over in home

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations hun. Welcome to the world little lady. Really pretty name xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Ahh all these birth announcements I'm

So jealous cannot wait for our little one to be here!!

What a lovely name though image sending lots of love xx
  • Options
    Aww congratulations!! Love her name! 6 days until dd but not counting on her coming then!! Xx
  • Options

Congrats charleymoo! What wonderful news.

Well done to you and welcome to the world, Elodie!

Can't wait to see her pic!

• Options

Congratulations, they do say 2nd babies come quickly (I'm worried my hubby won't make it home from work in time). Enjoy the newborn cuddles & hope you manage to adjust to the lack of sleep quickly (the bit I'm most worried about!) x

• Options

Meeting her big sister Jessica xxx

• Options

Oh,she is absolutely gorgeous charleymoo! and her big sister is such a cutie too! what a beautiful photo of both your girls! Many Congratulations! image

• Options
    Thank you. She was more than worth the wait! Just realised how many auto correct mistakes there are in my first post. Typing messages on 50 minutes sleep in 24 hours not advisable! X
  • Options
    How gorgeous!! Congratulations again home your all settled and well! Xx