Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fed up!!33 weeks pregnant

I got admitted to hospital last tuesday evemimg with contractions and low fetal movement,  not in labour as not dialating nor have my waters gone! Im in constant pain in lower stomake and back, just keep getting pain relife and drips! Im only 33weeks pregnant docs dont tell me nothing just thay everything fine well why am i not at home yet just want baby here any advise 

Replies

• Options

You need to ask questions to why your still there hun. I would say if your still contracting and having reduced  movement that will be the reason they are keeping you there what is the drip for? I know it boring and your fed up I was the same with my first not the same reason you were in hospital but my waters went at 29 weeks and had to stay in till he was born which was at 33 weeks due to fetal distress all I will say is that your in the right place if baby decides to make an early appearance as he will need help etc my Lil man was 3lb 6 oz and was in neonatal unit for 6 weeks. Xxxxx