Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bad backache pains

hi mummies x

im due this Friday and for the last 4 days I have been experiencing terrible lower bad ache! Which is not really easing with pain killers, hot Water bottle or baths.

also I passing a lot of diarrhoea - do you think this could be early stages of labour and is it just a case of seeing what Happens?

this is my 2nd pregnancy but my girl is now 6 years and I was 14 days late so had to get induced- so not too sure what I should be looking out for!

thanks in advance x

Replies

• Options

hey hun, sounds like you could very well be getting ready. sounds like baby could be back to back too! That can cause awful back pain/pressure, get on your hands and knees with your bum up in the air, that will encourage baby to move into a more favorable position and take strain off your back :)

Unfortunatly you may be in slow labour, which can go on for a long time, especialy if baby is back to back...have you had a show or lost your mucus plug yet?? xx