Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early labour?? *Sorry for the TMI*

Hi sorry it's long, I'm new to this...

So when i was 30 weeks pregnant I was in hospital because I was having contractions, after spending all day there they sent me home saying even though I was having the contractions I'm not in labour until my waters break. But they also told me that the head is engaged already and ready to go! 

So now I'm currently 33 weeks and 1 day pregnant. *SORRY TMI NOW!* for the last week or so I haven't felt my self at all! Every day I've had diarrhoea through the day and night. Ive had mild cramping every now and then, I feel more pressure down there now aswell and I'm also nesting a lot. 

So my question is does anyone think I might go into labour soon?

Replies

• Options

Oh I feel for you!

I hope you're doing ok now?? Or better yet, hope the little one has come out now.

It could mean that you'll be ready to pop the baby out soon. Sounded like you were experiencing braxton hicks.

I was going through the same as you while I was pregnant with my girl. She was also head down around 30weeks I believe. Each week closer to the due date I had that feeling when it feels heavy down there, just felt a lot of pressure and pain around the pelvic area.

But you will definitely know when you are going to be in labour. Your baby will let you know when she has had enough of being in your belly and want to meet you.

• Options

Forgot I meant to he/she. not sure if you're having or a boy or girl. My mind just assumed girl because I have a girl image