Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

32 weeks contractions every 4-5 min lasting 30 seconds. Now terrible back pain

hello! 

I am currently 32 weeks, last night I had contractions every 4-5 min lasting 30-45 seconds.. i was able too sleep, now I have terrible lower back pain with not alot of normal baby moment. (She normally moves a bunch)  trying a warm bath now, calling the dr if it doesn’t help. Any advice or info you guys have would be greatly appreciated 

Replies

• Options

Hiya.. on my 2nd.. i end up in hospital twice with simialar stuff.. 21 weeks and 34 weeks both times they taut she was coming but in the end i had her only 10 days early... i rang doctor and they brought me in.. i spent 4 days first time and a day the second been monitored. Everything just stopped. My sister on her son was up nearly every week in maternity towards end of pregnacy and she went 12 days over. So no need to worry.. loads of reasons for this. Braxton hicks i had on my son one night was timing them and all at 35 weeks and just disappeared doc said my body wad getting ready. Was induced  2 days early in end.   

How are you today?? Id say ring your doctor to be safe. X