Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what was your hardest place to lose the weight after

hi girls i'm 32+5 wks, and put most of my weight on my thighs my bump is very small as people keep reminding me. i haven't put on in my face or arms but my legs are thunder thighs now.
i know people are all different but knowing my luck the legs is the worst to shift the weight.

Replies

• Options
    Aren't people kind?...

People don't walk up to you in the street when your not pregnant and say "Ooh, don't you have a flat / massive stomach!"...Why do they think it makes any difference to share their opinion when you are!?! :roll:

Any way, I lost weight quite quickly after my first baby but it went from all the same areas I would normally lose weight from (which meant my bum and thighs were last!!!) :roll:

My poor boobs took the brunt of it though, they lost their lovely fullness (which is back with a vengance now I'm due tomorrow!!!) so I'm hoping to look after them a bit better this time!!! :lol:
  • Options
    mine stuck around on the usual places - bum, thighs and hips lol think my boobs have had it now thou.....kinda stay south facing after 4 babies hehehe
  • Options
    I guess I was really lucky and it didn't stick anywhere, but that included my boobies which went up to a marvellously round and bouncy 36E. I am back to a miserly 36B and am gutted!
  • Options
    Hi

I had a huge bump but didnt really put much weight on in other area's, maybe a little bit on my bum and thighs. I went on a big diet about 6 months after having lo and lost all the baby weight plus another half stone but my tummy was not as it used to be. It looked ok, just didnt look toned anymore and i'm too lazy too excerise to tone it up.

I'm now 15 weeks pregnant with No 2 and have put weight on faster than before and i've noticed it going on my legs and bum just as much as my tummy so think i was lucky forst time round!

My bust went from a 32E to a 32H!! And they've never gone back down! I hate how bg they are now and am getting worried that they will get even bigger!

xx
  • Options
    I had a little bump too with a 9lb 12oz monster!

Still got a bit of bulge on my belly above c-section scar but most difficult to shift it on my upper arms strangely!

Put loads on my thighs but that went quite quickly, bum is still a bit big.

I only weigh 5lbs more than I did to start with but my body looks a lot different. Sure my boobs are smaller than they started out!!

xxx
  • Options
    After 3 big babies (from 9lbs 2 oz -10lbs 3 /1/2 oz) I still look quite pregnant even though my youngest is now 15 months so definately my tummy. I did really well getting back to my pre pregnancy weight after my 2nd with lots of exercise but just can't be bothered this time so probably my own fault that I am still 10 lbs heavier than before I was pregnant although I am still breastfeeding and my weight never shifts whilst I'm bf.
    I've got the droopy boobs too especially as lo is getting older and wants to take them with her during a feed which is probably a good time for me to stop before she stretches them so far that they touch my toes!! Ahh, what we put our bodies through... but aren't they so cute and so worth it!! xx
  • Options
    hi. i have had 5 babies and and i lost my weight fine after my first 9 years ago then i fell pregnant with my 2nd when my first was only 10 months and since then after having more babies i just can't shift the weight from my hips, tummy and thighs. i am a very busy always on the go mum to and from school 6 times a day. but still no chance of gettin rid of the weight. i do trim down but no major weight loss. but like arg says i would do it all again and i don't mind having a 'mummy tummy' for the rest of my life as it reminds me of my 5 lovely children. they are my life.xxxx
  • Options
    the hardest place for me was me stomach n i still cnt get rid help me haha ne tips ppl:\?