Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PREVIOUS C-SEC'S!

Anyone here have a c-sec with there 1st, and havn't a clue what to expect with baby number 2? will it be a natural (hope so!) or another c-sec, im really nervous as it was quite a traumatic birth

[Modified by: yummymummy&tums on 28 July 2007 10:40:05 ]

[Modified by: yummymummy&tums on 28 July 2007 12:02:10 ]

Replies

• Options
    mmm same here dont know what to expect half of me wants a c - section cause then I know what to expect first labour was a nightmare but then the other half wishes I could go into labour and give birth within a hour (very wishfull thinking) I know not due till jan but dreading it already
  • Options
    oh i know exactly how you feel . i am 33 wks and when i had my son 10 yeas ago it was a long difficult birth ending with relief in a c section. so i have talked with my consultant and decided to give labour a go again this time but now its getting closer i think i want an elective c section!!! the thought of a long labour with all the vomiting etc fiils me full of fear that and this is a big baby and my girly bits haven't been through passing a baby so god knows how it will coop... thank goodness im not alone on this
    fea x