Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

rassberry leaf tea

hiya can any one tell me what the dosesage for the tablets are?

Replies

• Options
    Mine were 500mg but took tea and tablets since 37wks and am overdue by 4 days already, hope they have helped tone uterus so improve labour but no way of telling until the event!!
  • Options
    hi think i will be getting stocked up on those!!!! im 31 weeks + and getting fed up!!!!! lol
  • Options
    I started taking this from 36 weeks with my second and although she was a couple of days late the labour only lasted 3hrs and 20mins! So i'll be doing it again this time around! I ended up taking the capsules in the end (3 a day) as i was getting desperate as the tea didn't seem to be working! Good luck, hope it works! xx
  • Options
    Raspberry Leaf tea worked for me, with my first. My labour was so fast didn't make it to the hospital 45 mins, but I do think it may of been that quick anyway who knows Im pregnant again with no 2 due in October and towards the end will drink raspberry leaf tea. Who knows how short or long this one will be.

Sparkle x:\);\)
  • Options
    Hi... I didn't fancy the tea :\( but i've started the tablets - 640 dose... 2 tablets three times a day. fingers crossed, i'll let you know... x:\)