Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Had a show...tmi

Just had a show this morning - we had a false alarm last weds when had a clear jelly type discharge about size of 10p and light period pains but didn't sleep well last night with tummy ache and had a show pale pink plug about 2 1/2 inches (like tampon). Oooh, hope this is it - got bad period type pains and been to empty my bowels twice already sorry if tmi. With my others after a show had the baby either the next day or a few hours later. Fingers crossed.

p.s just interested to know how long after a show other people had their baby....

ta.

chelle xx
e.d.d 4th july

Replies

• Options
    Good luck chelle hope this is it for you, I have been having my show now over the past 3 days and have felt really bad with period type pains but always come to nothing. I had labour stopped at 28 and 33 weeks so now at 37 weeks had enough of false alarms!!

I so hope this is it for you, these July babies are definately liking June!!

xx
    http://bd.lilypie.com/vmFe0/.png

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev199pb___.png

• Options
    Good luck guys, I'm also due on 4th July. I have been having signs on an off for the past 2 weeks then just when I think that things are definately starting it all stops... sigh, i'm so uncomfortable now but no signs at all today. When I had my daughter my waters broke, my contractions started, I had loose bowels then I had the show last thing all in the space of around 2 hours! I hope it all starts soon for you guys

[Modified by: Karina81 on June 29, 2008 01:22 PM]
  • Options
    sounding very positive to me. I had my show at 5:30 in the afternoon with my first child and had him 5:30 that next morning so all in all i was in labour for 12 hours which i didn't think was bad for my first. Definatly looks like you'll be getting yours within the next couple of days for sure. Good luck and hope all goes well. x
  • Options
    i had my show 6hr n 35mins before i had my lo