Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

help asap plzzz

i dont know if this is me just being stupid but as im still a teenager n im first time mum iv got 6 weeks to go but i keep wettin myself is this a sign of anythin??

Replies

• Options
    r u sure its not ur waters.
  • Options
    im also a teenager and guna be a first time mum, so was also worried when this first happened to me, but midwife assured me that it is normal and theres nothing to worry about! but if you are still worried then contact ur midwife. hope everything goes well for you!

hannah 40+1 x
  • Options
    im also a teenager and guna be a first time mum, so was also worried when this first happened to me, but midwife assured me that it is normal and theres nothing to worry about! but if you are still worried then contact ur midwife. hope everything goes well for you!

hannah 40+1 x
  • Options

hannah 40+1 x
  • Options
    no i dont think so because it smells maybe it cud just be the muscles
  • Options
    if it is just wee thats normal and happens to most of us at the end just do loads of pelvic floor exercises coz im affraid its worse after. you would know if it was your waters coz it would be more constant and if it was you wetting it would happen when you cough or sneeze.
  • Options
    If it smells you may have an infection?
  • Options
    If you are worried then go and get checked out. If you phone the labour ward of your local hospital they can let you come in and get checked. They can use a thing like a big coton bud (sorry if tmi) but if it goes black its ur waters and if not then it will just bee wee.

U shud get checked tho coz ur waters can leak rather than break and infection can then get to the baby.