Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

re gelfling

hi not sure what is happening but yes got the backache and pressure down below and prob tmi but lots of bowel movements. im 39/3 and this is my 2nd child but first was along time ago 12 yrs!!!1 so i have forgotten all the stuff, 1st was a boy this one is a girl and im praying i dont go over due as i realy have had enough of being pregnant now x x

Replies

• Options
    Hi bev, I went in last night with really strong contractions. The midwife did an internal and said I am 1cm dilated but I should just go home and wait. The contractions slowed right down and stopped a few hours after coming home which I was really annoyed about!! Anyway, this morning I have taken my little boy to school and when I came home and went to the loo I noticed (tmi) some blood in my underwear so I think I've had my show! Not sure if the midwife has brought it on by doing an internal, but not sure what to do now. The pains have gone but in all my pregnancy books it says a show is an imminent sign of labour!?
  • Options
    oh wow your so lucky something is happening im desperate for something to happen. think i been losing my plug for a while prob tmi but like snot no blood thou. oh wow keep me informed on how u get on. what did your contractions feel like as i have had tightnings all afternoon but with dull period type aching x