Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bringing on labour

Hiya, Has anyone got any helpful tips to bring on labour because i'm 3 days over my due date and really fed up!! I had a c section with my first just over a year ago and the're still letting me go 10 days over even though I had a big baby first time round and i'm really scared that if i'm left too long that this baby will be as big as my son (9lb 10oz) I really don't wanna get induced so any handy tips will really be appreciated.

Thanx

Replies

• Options
    Oh poor you, been there, tried everything and nothing budged either of my babies!! Lots of walking is supposed to help along with curries etc but I think it's just down to luck really. I was induced with both mine and will probably be again with this one. Both mine were big (9lb 2oz and 11lb 10oz) and I was desperate to get them out on time but no joy. However looking back the induction went really well and I at least when they started me off pain relief was there ready and waiting!! Good luck, Kate x
  • Options
    i am getting fed up now and mine is only 1 day overdue lol, i am seeing mw on wed if she still isnt here ( hoping she will be though!) to talk about a sweep, dont really want one but if it helps bring it on i'll have it lol goodlucj hope u have ur baby soon!! p.s have u tried stimulating ur nipples?? thats is suppose to work!! ( i hate mine being touched so not gonna try that!)

jane+millie 40+1 xx