Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

39 weeks pregers, cramping on and off and feeling sick?...

am i in labour please anyone?????

this is sooo confusing...
its my second but I still have no idea what to expect about going into labour naturally.....

ive been cramping on and off for the last two days now (period like cramping)... dont really feel like contractions as such and the cramping has been hours apart at time sometimes.....

im also experiencing surges of sickness (out of nowhere!!)....

my hormones must have been hightenend in some way too over the last two days as ive been a hormonal cow!.. constantly crying etc...

is this the start of labour?.... ive had no other signs
just want it over with!..
can ANYONE HELP ME??

XX
thanks

Replies

• Options
    I haven't got the answer to your question. Just wanted to let you know that I have just gone into Week 40 and have had the same sort of feelings for the last few days - cramps, sickness, feeling I need to go to the loo... Lots of pressure on pelvic area, also.

Does this mean that D Day is near, I wonder?
  • Options
    Hi,
    could possibly be the start! I had nausea with my first and a very bad tummy! I am 37 weeks and have had loads of contractions quite close together and midwife said could be the start of something!
    Good luck
  • Options
    hi em. omg 39 weeks already!!!! to me it sounds like your body preparing to go into labour, especially with your hormones and sickness. oohh fingers crossed hun, let us all know on the june 07 forum when you have had baby. good luck. xx