Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Thanks

Thanks so much for all your replies. I will definatly complain, but need to get my head around it all first. Im just trying to concentrate on my new baby Rowan and my other two children. Im glad that he wasnt my first baby otherwise I definatly would not have been able to cope. Im just greatful that he is ok as the outcome could have been a lot worse.
I dont know how the midwives cope, they deserve a medal as they have to see and experience situations like this daily.

Replies

• Options
    It's on the news today that a quarter of women are left alone during labour and soon after birth...and the government's just bailed out a bank...seems to me it's them we need to blame. Must be tough being a midwife in an understaffed hosp but I would still complain. It may just get through to someone one day what a state our NHS is in thanks to the men in the suits...
  • Options
    Hi lisa, glad youve decided to complain. It mustnt be easy trying to cope with 3 but like you said thank goodness it wasnt your 1st baby.

I agree that the government have a lot to answer for lately between the state of the NHS, losing our personal information & the latest, bailing out a bank. Doesnt seem right does it? We're supposed to trust these people with our confidental information, our healthcare & the spending of our taxes & unfortunately they seem to let us down everytime

Hilary x