Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

sooooo this is getting serious!

2»

Replies

• Options
    I think so windy (but maybe thats why the whole baby making isn't working... Wanders away to get anatomy book...). God only knows why pee is blue- I don't really know what went on, and is all back to normal now so am going to pretend never happened. Lalala.

In all seriousness, I feel ok today. Are you desk based? I'm up and about and have quite physical work so glad off till Monday, but have been out for a meal tonight and walked (slowly) to shops, so could probably go back tomorrow. So day of od and 2 after. You might be quicker, but you might be slower iyswim. Could you book a couple of days off and see how you are?
  • Options
    Thats one thing the fertility clinic don't check!! "Are you actually doing it properly?!?". I think your lalala-ing is best option when you're pee is the colour of toilet cleaner!

I've got my pre-op assessment on Tuesday, so I'll ask lots of questions and talk to my boss after that. I just never know whether she's going to be super-helpful, or go mad!! I'm a vet nurse, so my job can be very labour-intensive. Op is on a Monday too- very inconvenient!

I suppose I still feel like a bit of a fraud. I'm not actually ill, I'm not dying or anything. I just want something I can't have!!!
  • Options
    Yeah, my work were surprisingly good- I work in the same hospital and was expecting no sympathy, but they just said ring when you're up to coming back! Def going back on Monday thou- I'm going stir crazy!

Vet nurse must be pretty physical- look after yourself. I saw some friends yesterday who didn't know about the op and a few hugs were alittle sore!