Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CD15, month 1 of Clomid, looking for a buddy

2»

Replies

• Options

I just started Clomid a few days ago.  Getting pregnant for us has been a tough obstacle.  Hopefully this kick starts everything for us.  My doctor never order blood work like most of you have mentioned, I was only told to come back if I don't end up pregnant. 

Anyone having any symptoms or side effects? The only thing I've noticed so far is having to pee a LOT!

• Options

HELLLOOO!!

Sorry I haven't been on here for aaaagggeess! Just got back from holiday.

Quick catch-up: First round of clomid last month was not a success image After CD21 blood test I didn't ovulate.  Didn't have AF so had to go back on tablets to make you come on.  Started second Clomid round on 8th August.

So today is CD 16.  I haven't been thinking about it this round as my boyfriend proposed.  Arranging a party first then a wedding is on my mind more than TTC.  Sometimes this helps I've heard?????

Hi Victoria26! Good luck! My side affects have been hot flushes-wow they are horrible and bad skin. Normally my skin is clear but at the moment I look like a greasy teenager.

J xx

• Options

Hello! We've been ttc for over 3 years and it's been a long old road to get this far. I'm on CD16, month 3 of Clomid. Got day 21 bloods on Tues 28 Aug so keeping everything crossed image

Hi Victoria - my side effects have been hot flushes, reeeally bad skin last month and dizziness etc. The first month my period pain was off the scale, I thought I was dying!! Last month it settled down a bit.

Is anyone else a twin? The consultant told me my chances of having twins on Clomid are higher than usual. I love being a twin so I'm praying I get a BFP with 2 little beans! xx 

• Options
    Just sitting in the hospital waiting to have my CD21 blood test. All fingers and toes are crossed that I have ovulated.

That's what I found Mikey. Period pains on first clomid cycle nearly killed me. Doubled over for the first 4 days. Hasn't been that bad this time.

Feeling quite sick the last few days. Not sure if it's BFP or not. Will have to do a test in next few days.

Jacqui xx
  • Options
    Hi Jaqui, I had my day 21 bloods at the hospital today too!

I had bloods in June but analyser in the lab was broken. Great. Didn't have bloods in July because I was abroad. So I asked about June results today and they were 180, nurse said anything above 35 is ovulating. So I guess that's really high!! Maybe too high, hence my side effects?? I have to ring on Fri for today's results and if they're high again they'll scan me through my next cycle... Looong old wait until I can test on Tuesday now...

Good luck and fingers crossed for everyone x
  • Options

Hi i will be your buddy i am also on cd15 of 1st month of clomid email me champagne4uni@gmail.com my name is jessica