Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

DTC 2015

2»

Replies

• Options

It's going well thankyou :) 12 week scan is next week so just hoping and praying everything is still ok in there!

Sorry to hijack the thread, hope everyone else is doing ok, I do lurk to see how you are all getting on and can't wait to read bfp posts from you all!! Xx

• Options

Congrats Peanut - I almost missed this earlier! It must have been your birthday vibes! So delighted for you, fingers crossed for a nice quiet, boring 8 months ahead xx

Scotty - good luck for your scan next week - lots of vibes xx

• Options

Thanks Tayto :) vibes for your scan Scotty x

• Options

You're welcome Peanut!

Oh and I expect to see you both over to BT very soon and keeping the tri bench warm for the rest of us! :-) xx

• Options

Congratulations Peanut!

• Options

*Sens*

Bit of an update - sadly I started bleeding on Saturday at 5+6. Had a scan and bloods yesterday, no sign of a pregnancy was found and hCG levels were very low. Having repeat bloods tomorrow to confirm whether I've had a miscarriage but it looks very likely at the moment.

• Options

Oh no Peanut, I'm so sorry to read this. I really hope it's not an MC - lots of vibes for today & I hope you get some good news xx

• Options

Vibes for today Peanut, I hope you're ok. So sorry to read this xx

• Options

Thanks for your vibes, unfortunately the miscarriage was confirmed today. After going to the hospital H and I had a lovely day by the seaside so I'm feeling ok atm. Trying to see the positives that it was early and that we managed to get pregnant in the first place.

• Options

Xxxxxxxxx

• Options

Peanut I really hoped it was a mistake - I'm so sorry it was an m/c. I think you're really strong to be positive in this awful journey. Sending inadequate squishy weirdy internetty hugs. We're here if you need us xxx

• Options

I am so sorry to read this Peanut. I hope that you are as ok as you can be under the circumstances and fwiw, I did the same with trying to take the positives out of the situation in my case xxx

• Options

Sorry to hear this Peanut. Only just seen this update :-(

• Options

Hi everyone.

Thought I would 'officially' join this thread.

I will be going down the self funding route for treatment. Clinic chosen (Nuffield Woking). Please let me know if you've used this centre along with your experiences.

Initial consultation on 22 May, then hope to start treatment in June or July. Currently having all the required tests so results in place for appointment on 22nd.  Positive vibes from everyone most welcome ;-).  

Plan on some acupuncture sessions too.