Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up!

Replies

• Options
    @MadDoda slightly better today, but this cough is just annoying. Feeling typical PMS symptoms: blosting constipation, fatigue, sore breasts. Thankfully no headache or cramps or lower back pain. Those always made me crazy with hope. Maybe that stuff was in my head 🤣
    Tbh I don't feel like I'm in the tww bc I'm not waiting for anything... I'm just expecting AF 

• Options
    @PinkSnow410 funny, I associate headache cramps and lower back pain with mc. So hopefully u just imagine it xd. Hope u finally get better and get some for fun sex!!
  • Options
    so Ladies I feel like I ovulated overnight night as cm is drying up (sorry tmi) and have achy ovaries and backache. I don’t know what’s up with me but I’m dreading the end of this tww it’s like I don’t even want to know if I was to get pregnant, I actually feel slightly scared. Iv never felt like this before and it’s just weird. I don’t even want I mention this to dh as il just freak him out as I feel completely dis-attached to the whole thing, hopefully it’s just a hormone thing and because I’m tired but I don’t feel like me at all 😟
  • Options
    @MrsH02 I'm sorry u feel like this, that's the feeling I have every cycle, well times 10000 Now. I seriously hope u will never feel like this again, it's a horror. How's ur bbt?
  • Options
    @MrsH02 oh love I'm so sorry. I can totally understand why you feel scared. I don't have anything to say that can take away the fear and make you feel better but know that I'm thinking of you and sending you so much love.
  • Options
    @MrsH02 *hugs* I'm sorry lovely, I hope it passes soon. I can totally relate x
  • Options
    Ok the other chat is getting too much for me, I gotta stop checking it for real. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda I think you can opt out of notifications for it, but I'm not sure how. 

@Emmy012 how are you doing? How's the tww and your chart?
  • Options
    I got notifications sorted, it's just I wish to see how girls are doing. Only the pregnancy talk is killing me.
  • Options
    @MadDoda I tried to say hello in it earlier and got drowned out with pregnancy talk, so I'm avoiding it tonight. 
    @PinkSnow410 hi lovely ❤️ TWW is going ok, just super tired. How long left to go for you? 
    My chart is looking ok, it's not giving much away but I'm not holding out for a miracle 🙂

• Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Jan 13, 2020 9:50PM
    I don't know, I am happy that girls get bfps, but it's just so hard right now and seems so heartless to turn ttc thread into pregnancy one while so many of us struggle. I don't mind them keeping in touch but this is too much. They should make own thread for this. 

Sorry I'm just tired of this. 
  • Options
    @emmy012 AF due next Tuesday. Not looking forward to that, but I'm ready to give it my all in February. That will be officially one year. I feel you ladies... I get so aggravated with people asking someone how they are when they've literally just said right above. I think it's my hormones but I can't stand the chat when I'm pmsing. I get so annoyed. I'm very sad right now. My closest dearest friend just told me she's going away to get married and I won't get to see her do it as she wants just her and her future hubby. I understand, but she always talked about me planning her wedding and being her matron of honor. It just hurts a little. She was in my wedding but I don't even get to witness hers. Maybe I'm being selfish? Ugh
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 it's not selfish, ofc they can do what they want, but maybe include u in some other way. Like make party for friends,  smth easy just to enjoy together on top of the solo stuff. Anyway I think that we are very emotional and affected by many things, it's difficult, you are nearing a year it must be very hard. I honestly don't know what's better, 4 failures in 8 months or year of trying... All options are rubbish, but we have no choice. Gotta push forward and support each other lots of love hun
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 oh love, it's not Selfish, you just want to be there for your friend. I think she should definitely try and involve you somehow, even if you can't be there. Me and OH are eloping, just because he doesn't have much family so it would make it easier and we're planning an epic honey moon so don't want to spend a fortune on a wedding where my family will probably bicker. 
    @MadDoda I agree maybe they should move onto a different thread because it's becoming constant and I can't chat to the other ladies without getting bombarded with it and it's upsetting for me. 
    You're right too, we've gotta move forward and support each other. ❤️ I don't know how I'd have made it through without you girls. 
  • Options
    I noticed that thread gets dead suddenly after such outbreak, I think more girls struggle. All of this is struggle, wish it would be easier. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda it's hard to watch. I'm glad of this quiet safe space. 
  • Options
    @Emmy012 I wanted to say the same. I know I'm just whining all the time, but god it helps. Love u all 
  • Options
    @MadDoda I just say it as it is, I can't pretend I don't feel the hurt but I do. We're only human! ❤️ Big hugs 
  • Options
    @MadDoda I’m really glad you have your appointment through. Hopefully you’ll get your bfp quickly again too.

@PinkSnow410, you’re not selfish at all, you just want to witness your friends happiness- it’s lovely. @Emmy012 your wedding sounds like it will be fab!

hope you’re all ok.xxx

• Options
    @EmJ3 Thanks lovely, hope you're doing ok? 
    The plan is to elope to Vegas, quickly get married in the desert or at the neon graveyard and then road trip up to San Francisco. We love adventures and quality time together ☺️
This discussion has been closed.