Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I am afraid after 12 weeks I am back here

2»

Replies

• Options
    I am so sorry to read your new i no how distressing it is as we went for scan with first go off ICSI and that resulted in me having D&C and it is hard i promise it will get better it will never completely go away as i am coming up to what was my due date but you just learn to live with it and as everyone keeps telling me it was not ment to be and gods way and just keep in the knowing that it will be our turns soon and be that much more special xxx
  • Options
    tbd are you ok?? I hope you are not joining me back here!! I want to hear about your littleones and see piccys very soon! First week back at work has gone well the kids have been amazing (although they dont know they just think I have been quite poorly). Really tired and wish the bleeding would stop so we can start ttc asap. I think I have to admit to myself that it will take a while to get pg but I would like to start anyway! Good luck to all you amazing ladies!!
  • Options
    hi muffin, i have just come across this post of yours and i have cried reading it, i can't imagine what you are going through, but pls know that me and i'm sure all others on here are here for you. i know how much you have tried for this to happen, life is so unfair sometimes, i really hope you get your healthy sticky bean very soon hun, always here for you xxxx
    janine
  • Options
    Hi
    Thanks Janine! Its good to hear from you! How things with you?? I have been having up and down days over the two weeks! My best friend had a baby girl this morning and I am soooo excited for her but at the same time disappointed for myself. Hoping to start ttc asap. Hope you are well.
  • Options
    hi sandra, im good thanks i so hope you get that healthy sticky bean very soon. i know how much you want it. i can understand that u feel as you do about your friend, i was like that every month hearing more friends had got there bfp and i still hadnt but i was happy for them, just was so hard to deal with that it hadnt worked for us. i still cant quite believe it has worked, i am on edge as i know things can go wrong. i am just trying to take each day as it comes. i want it to work for you hun so much. i am hear for you if ever you need a friend. xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Muffin,

I feel sick and tearful reading your post, we have both been in exactly same situation, TTC for 13 months, being told we had less than 5% chance of conceiving naturally, going for IVF but then discovering we had a natural BFP. We were both in Aug 2010 forum, both work in a school, both have a colleague due similar times and now looks like my pregnancy is failing too.

I desperately hope you're feeling better, it is totally shitty and I feel angry when I see crap mothers everywhere. I do a lot of child protection work and I can't stand it. Why these miserable excuses for parents are reproducing without batting an eyelid and good people are battling to have their babies. Sending you so much love and I hope to keep in touch, I have hope that you will get a new strong and healthy BFP again very very soon xxxx So sorry xxxx
  • Options
    Fairythalia I have read all of your posts and believe me I wish I could wave a magic wand and make everything better for you! Try and hold on to the hope that things will be ok! It is the most frustrating thing I have ever experienced in my life and I feel so hopeless that I could not do anything to stop it from happening! I completely understand what you are saying about seeing poor mothers everywhere who do not seem to care about their other children let alone the one she is pregnant with!!

In some respect I am pleased that I did not see a heart beat prior to my scan as I never saw my littleone alive. I wish you all the best tomorrow and you will be in my prayers. If you need to email me feel free to press my email button. Good luck sweetie! Try and get some sleep tonight. xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear of your loss, it must be the hardest time for you and I can't imagine what you're going through.

I wish you lots of luck and babydust for the future, I hope once you're feeling better, you get your BFP and a v sticky bean xxx

• Options
    So sorry to hear of your loss, it must be the hardest time for you and I can't imagine what you're going through.

I wish you lots of luck and babydust for the future, I hope once you're feeling better, you get your BFP and a v sticky bean xxx