Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Long Term TTC support

2»

Replies

• Options
    @KelB79 Thankyou yes it does sting and seems unfair but trying to diet, live a happy life and do the right thing, good luck to you too x
  • Options
    Wow i love seafood. I had an interview on Friday for generic posts to start after summer so I'm fingers crossing for that. I'm a teacher u see. 
  • Options
    How are you all getting on??? 
    I’m super stressed I’m on day 35!!! And just waiting for the inevitable to happen!! Last time cycle was this long was December and rest have Been 28days...!!! Arrrrr it’s killing me, someone at work announced there pregnant so this is going to be super hard, no symptoms at all just twinge feeling in lower left side and usual boobs tingling.... feel like I’m just waiting for disappointment and all I’ve done is google, eat sleep and breathe this for the week...!!
    cross everything you have this time. X
  • Options
    I used to be on the forum A LOT. After some time and seeing so many lovely women get their miracles, I had to step away. It gets really hard seeing everyone else get their baby and wondering why it won't happen for you. So I thought maybe there were other ladies in that situation who want to support each other. If you've tried for longer than a year, I would love to have a little support group where we can talk and encourage each other.
    Hey PinkSnow410 I remember you. I’ve stepped away for a while too. We are over 3 years trying. I had a miscarriage in April at 5 weeks. I felt like the only woman who hadn’t had a baby yet.
  • Options
    Hello everyone 🙂 
    I forgot that I turned off notifications here a long time ago for some sanity in a tough time. Now I came on because I got a PM and saw this! I'm so excited to read these and catch up and get to know you lovely ladies. It's very late where I am and I'm tired but I'll catch up tomorrow. 😘 Love to you all