Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AFTER 4 LONG YEARS...

Replies

• Options
    OMG Im crying im so happy for you!!! OH is asking me whats wrong LOL but it's happy tears!!!

Huge congratulations to you & DH this is just wonderful news hun.

Keeping a seat warm for you when you feel rady to join us over in pg after I.
    xxx
  • Options
    Mrs Bambino I am soooo happy for you. A huge congratulaions!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Oh Mrs B congratulations, I'm so thrilled for you and Mr B. 4 years is such a long time to wait, but it will all be so worth it when you meet your little Bambino. Keep a seat warm for me over in PG after infertility, I'm determined this will be our year too.

xxx
  • Options
    OMG!! i'm so excited right now reading this!! How amazing! first time!! Well done you, and it might be twins!! WOOHOO!!
    So happy for you! really am over the moon!
    Take care honey and enjoy the next 9mths as much as possible!!
    xx
  • Options
    fantastc news chick well done mr and mrs B xxxxxx
  • Options
    I replied on your other thread but wanted to say again a huge congrats - I have low amh too so you have really given me hope - and aside from that I'm just so happy for you!!! Enjoy every second of it and definitely let us know how many babies are on board!!!.x.
  • Options
    ohhhhhh congraaaaaats!!

I came here looking for ur BFP and I found it !!
    I am soo happpppy for u imageimage
    I hope they r twins and sticky beans imageimage
  • Options
    Had been checking all day yesterday for your news and the 1st thing i did this morning (well after baby bottles!).

HUGE, MASSIVE CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!

Your a mummy!!!

4 years is such a long time to wait for the chance too, Got everything crossed we're reading your BA in 8 months time....maybe even a twin one too!!!

Lilac* Jack and poppy 4 months
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    dleted
  • Options
    Hi
    G/C from DIN but have been reading your diary and im so happy for you! The biggest congrats in the world!

Have a H&H 9 months relax and enjoy!
    Jamiee xxx
  • Options
    Wonderful news MrBambino - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I too was logging on all day to read your post and I must admit I feared the worst when we didn't hear from you. This is just great!!!! Have a very healthy and happy 9 months, you deserve it. Hoping to join you over in PAI very soon. YAYYYYYYY xxxxxx
  • Options
    OMG! Haven't been on for a while, but followed your thread in the early stages and am SOOO pleased!!! You clever girl!! xxx
  • Options
    Amazing news! Congrats! xxx
  • Options
    Yea, to say im pleased for you in an understatement, I am so thrilled after all this time you have a much longed for and deserved BFP.

Looking forward to reading your progress over in PAI, and cant wait to find out if you have 2 bambinos snuggling in!

Well done hon.

Gem x
  • Options
    I'm completely gate crashing here but have been following your thread and I am just so so pleased for you. A massive congratulations to you and your DH, you truly deserve this. Although i'm not going through this myself, I am sure you have been a real help and inspiration to so many other ladies.

Wishing u all the best xxx
  • Options
    OMG MRS B HOW PLEASED AM I FOR YOU, I CANT BELIEVE IT I AM DELIGHTED TYPING WITH TEARS IN MY EYES, HEALTH TO ENJOY MRS YOU DESERVE IT MMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH X
  • Options
    oh hunny i'm so so so pleased for you!!!!

congratulations!!!! xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi, im gatecrashing but have been following your diary, huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!! xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Massive, huge, gigantic conragts to you both!!! Reading your post really made me well up, I'm soooooooooooooooo happy for you.

Thank you for your inspiring story, its really lifted my pma for our impending IVF journey.

H&H 9 mths hunni, you deserve it. Make sure you pop in from time to time to update us on your progress. xxxxxx
  • Options
    Whoop whoop