Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

weird side effects after miscarriage - anyone else had this?

Ok so Its now been 10 days since the D and C, I am still bleeding quite a bit during the day and its oddly very very dark brown blood which I guess is normal. The bit im concerned about is that I have a rash over my foredhead and across my chest. Its lots of tiny red spots. I never get spots so am totally miffed and Im also suffering horrendous headaches all day long. Im not sure if its stress related because I have been back at work since Monday and Im not really enjoying it.

Have the rest of you had any of these side effects?

Replies

• Options
    Did they give you any medication? It could be an allergic reaction. I would call your GP. Hope your ok xx
  • Options
    both times i mc and after i had my daughter i had this though it was on one cheek and side of chin. My doctor said it may be all the sudden hormone changes causing a reaction and gave me something to apply to it to dry it up- so might be the same. Or a stress rash which would also explain the headaches.

If ur worried go to ur docs and they will be able to help.
    xxxx