Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Worst day of my life ever!!!!

Hello ladies

Have come to join you. Went for my 12 week scan today to find that all was not well and our little bean died approx 6 weeks ago, although up untill the last few days I had no idea anything was wrong at all. So MMC. Have spend the whole day in hospital as they wanted to do erpc asap, which went ok and I just wanted it over and done with. Was heartbreaking and very upsetting, I feel like I have been beaten up today and have has so many needles in me its unreal. Anyway I hope I can now sleep the worst of it off and feel a bit better tomorrow. I am not quite sure how to deal with this entirely but I am sure it will just happen as it happens.

Anyway best go its been a long long day.

Lou x

Replies

• Options
    Oh Dottie1 i'm so sorry. The same thing has just happened to me except i was 9weeks when i found out (Saturday, 'official' scan confirmed MMC yesterday). Just had an uneasy feeling and so got one of the Dr's to scan me at work (i'm a midwife) and unfortunately there was no HB and baby only measured less than 6 weeks. I've had no bleeding, nothing, so i'm sure if i had waited until my 12wk scan i would have been in the same position as you. Our bodies have just failed to recognise anything is wrong. I have got my ERPC on Weds and am worried about it, scared of waking up and knowing it's all over with.
    My thoughts are with you and your OH-it's so devastating and i can't seem to believe how common, it's so unfair.
    Lots of love to you xXx
  • Options
    Hi Lou

I am so sorry for your loss.

There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better right now but please know that we are all here to listen and support you through this in any way we can. All the ladies here are so kind and understanding.

I hope you make a quick physical recovery so you can concentrate on your emotional healing. I know right now it feels like you won't ever get through this, but you will, I promise :\)

Take care, NN xx
  • Options
    Hi Lou,
    Sorry to hear about your loss. I have had 2 MMC now and it is such a shock to hear your baby has passed away and our bodies haven't realised. I hope you are ok. You do sound so strong on your posts. Thank you for your reply on my post. HUGS
    Take care,
    Lilou xx