Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELP

LADYS PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I MUST ASK.

MY SIS IN LAW HAS SAID SHE HAS HAD 3 M/C ALL IN A SPACE OF 6 MOUTHS. SHE HAS NEVER GONE TO THE HOSPITAL TO BE CHECK OR THE DOCTOR. IM STRATING TO GET WORRIED ABOUT HER I THINK SHE MAY BE DREAMING THESE M/C UP BUT I DONT KNOW WHY. I WONTED TO KNOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO IF YOU HAVE A M/C AS I'VE NEVER BEEN THOUGHT SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO DONT KNOW. XXXXX AND IF SHE IS DREAMING THESE WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP WERE GOOD FRIENDS AS WELL AS SIS IN LAWS. XXX THANKS

Replies

• Options
    I think she mite be making them up coz she is so desprate to fall preg's. i think her and my bro in law have been trying for about year or so with still nothing. when i told her i was preg's she was pleased for me. The thing is some may say she can get very....

well what i have she wonts!!! When my frist was born she was the frist grandchild and she didnt speck to me or my little gril for about 6 weeks after was born coz she wonted to have the frist grandchild. I know it sounds silly but this is what she like.

I love her to bits and dont wont her to keep thinking she preg's if she itsn't it cant be heathly. To anwer your other qustion no she's had nothing done no hosptal no doctors I ask her to go just to make sure every thing is ok but as so as I say something she's like Oh its fine I dont need to go. but Im sure you would have to see someone right? Im so worried about her I think she may at one point go mad with this. I dont know what to do to help do you think I should back off a bit. Maybe with me being preg's its putting strange things in her head.

And what if she has had these m/c and nothings being done she could get realy ill. I just wont to help but dont know how!! xxxxxxxx:cry:
  • Options
    Ya I think your right thanks for righting back. sammiexx