Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is it normal to feel like this

Hi

a little over 3 yrs ago i had m/c only to find out a month later i was pregnant again. I never really had time to think about my little bean that was lost but everytime june 2nd comes i cant help but think about it. I have a 2 1/2 year old girl now who i love more than anything in the world but now and again think about happend. i feel guilty as holly is here and healthy and fell like i am dwelling. OH has never talked about happend. I am very over protective of holly and was worried all through my pregnancy with her. Is it normal to still think about it 3 yrs later and get upset

Replies

• Options
    hi, i don't yet have any children as i had a mmc with mmy first pregnancy a few weeks ago, however i am v paranoid that i wont be pregnant again and that if i do that the same will happen image i too think that i will be quite over protective but also i don't think i will ever forget our first bean, mainly because of that reason but also at al the extra stages through a next pregnancy i'll be thinking what would've been if i hadn't miscarried. th 1st of August will always be in my mind. i think it's perfectly normal and nothing to be worried or ashamed of. xx
  • Options
    Miscarriage is traumatic, it just goes to show how much you would have loved your Angel, don't feel bad about anything, you're just a loving mummy. Holly will be extra special to you because of this.

You've given me hope as I had a MMC last month and am now in the 2WW.

Hugs x
  • Options
    I sometimes like to think that my little bean is looking out for their sister like an angel watching over.