Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i dont mean to scare or upset anyone but ...

has anyone seen the statistics after mc - i am now petrified. I ahve had 3 (one was only a chemical pregnancy) and appartenly i have a 95% chance of not concieving. wtf

please advise ladies

Replies

• Options
    Hi summer

As you probably know I've had 3 mc's too and when I rang the mc association they said that after 3 losses you still have about an 85% chance of having a healthy pregnancy.

Where did you read that stat sweetheart?

Love NN xxx
  • Options
    I agree with Natty, i have searched the internet and most of the sites said the same results as Natty, besides my uncle is a consultant Gynaecologist and he told me so too.

Dont believe everything you find in the internet, there are so many unverified information. I know a very nice lady who had 3 miscarriages and now has a 21 years old lady.
    So please, do not worry

Love
    Renee x
  • Options
    it was on tommys and freaked me out BIG time - i sometimes think i will never get there - i cant even imagine being a mummy any more.

where did they get this info from?

Hope you are doing ok - i love you blog - i have a journal which helps

sarah x x
  • Options
    i really need to spend less time on the internet scaring myself.

the 1st stat i found was 1 in 8 which is pretty good and then i saw the more shocking stuff.

Just going to concentrate on getting pg and forgetting everything else.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest x x
  • Options
    Hi Sarah

Sending (((((hugs)))))

Yer, you have to be so careful reading stuff online. I am the same and have to consciously stop myself sometimes! I think we just want answers and that's normal. In fact I saw the gynaecologist this morning and he told me to stop thinking about things so much!

Anyway, the stat I got was from the MC Association so I think it's reliable.

Take care, love NN xx

p.s - thanks for the compliment about my blog - am really finding it helpful to write everything down.