Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

sis in law grrrrrrrrrr

just wanted to put this up again. its helping me .ive to face this next tues. im going to go in with positive attitude. ive pains everynight and no natural mc coming. my body has started to shrink to pre preg. i find that the hardest bit and it happens so fast. i find this board is helping me as my oh a little lost too but im not ready to tell family as im still accepting it. his sis being a pain but he told her without me knowing. i was cross but i think he just paniced. my other sis in law overdue as speak so likely hood is shell have babs as im being treated and i didnt want them knowing cause take a little of their sunshine and i wouldnt do that to anyone. theyve waited for this for five years.im hoping that ohs sister will keep stum she not very tactful shall we say. how come the last person i wanted knows first and she could tell just to spite us all. she marched in to my home the evening we got final bad news with her kids in tow and just sat there. what she want me to do start makin tea and discussng things in front of kids. she huffy cause i didnt speak ,i didnt want to,i was tired and sore. what a day to show bad manners. she not exactly the type to be friendly. an answer for everything. i havnt even told my mother yet .the news still stuck in my throat and it not over till next week. i needed this time to deal with it and leave my other sis in law to enjoy hwer new baby .god some people. sorry i had noone else to rant to xxxxxxx

Replies