Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

blood but no pain ?

hi im 12 weeks on monday yesterday i started bleeding
it was light red at first then when i went to the loo there was a blood clot and when i wipe myself its sort of jelly like blood i have lost about 1/3 cup of blood i have no pain but am soooo worried
and because its happened on a flippin weekend the dr said wait till monday to go hospital only if pain starts and blood gets worse go to a&e i cant stop crying its really killing me not knowing got a feeling the worst has happened though
but i have still got hope in me coz i have no pain thats good right ?
so there is that little chance everythings ok ?

thanks hope to hear from anyone soon

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

I've just posted for some advice too. I know what you mean about the not knowing like being in limbo.
    But I do think you have to keep hold of the hope and try to keep positive, well that's what I'm doing.

When it happended to us first I just went to A&E as they could then transfer me straight to the women's centre for a scan.

Take care and let us know how you get on. I'll be sending you positive vibes.
  • Options
    i bled in my pg twice....and i have a baby girl now. i know how u feel, so much worry. keep positive xxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi thanks sunday night started getting real bad pains in stomach and lower back comeing every 5 mins just like contractions real bad went to a&e gave me pain killers its the start of a tempting miscarriage they said

but still cant be sure im defintly loseing it so still hopeing
    but i feel useless :\? and now taking pain killer which is,nt good for the baby does,nt look good at all i feel so depressed
  • Options
    How you feeling now?
  • Options
    HI
    I had bleeding at 5+5days and again at 20weeks and I know have a healthly little girl, I also bleed through labour and was told that they think i just have a weak cervix which explains why I bleed so much. I had no pain any of the times I bled but I know how scary it is.
    I just wanted to post a positive outcome and I really hope everything works out for you.

hope all is ok