Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just a bit of info incase some one needs it.

i was experiencing odd sensations in my tummy.i was diagnosed a missed at my fourteen week apt.this is my second missed.however i spoke to nurse today and unfortunatley the little tingles and funny wee itchy feelings could be a sign that you are gearing up to misscarrying.it nearly frove me mad as it was similar to wee flutters.i kept thinkin odd ideas for example wghat if a missed twin etc.now i would still say have a second opinion just to be sure but at my stage this is whats likely.they will scan again before they start me and erpc will be done then to check no more tissue inside.its very tough as the body is a real trickster and can give you perhaps false hope.but my scan really revealed the truth .but however if you feel you need that extra scan etc dont be afraid to insist as nothing is a hundred percent but i thought id share because as its my secong missed i had very different symptoms on both occasions.heres hoping we all get there sharpishxxxxxxxxx