Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Would have been due date

Hia
If I had'nt of miscarried then baby would have been due 15th August. It's all I seem to think about at the moment and it is even worse as I am still not pg after 5months of trying.
Just wondered how everybody else got through this time or are planning to.

Take care

xx

Replies

• Options
    hi hun, sorry your due date is so close, i freaked out last week as i would have been ten weeks till our baby would have been due (24th september). When i mc for the first time i was so sure i would be pregnant again before then but now i'm having to face up to the fact that i might not be. I've taken some annual leave the week that our baby would have been born, as i don't think i could cope with going to work that day (im a children's nurse so would be surounded by children). My dh has also taken some time off, i can't decide if we should go away, because i don't want to ruin our holiday by being misrable but at the same time i don't know if being away from home would make it easier.
    I'm so sorry your in this horrible position, all i can suggest is that you do whatever is right for you and your dh
    xxx
  • Options
    Hey Luc
    To be honest I don't really know what we will do when it comes to that time. Would have been due 31 Dec so no doubt we will defo be doing something. I think it would be nice to plan something like a day out or something to mark the occasion as opposed to dreading it. Not sure really but try not to worry about it (i know, easier said than done!). You will get pregnant soon, as will I but we have to be patient and cross our fingers!
    Don't think I've helped, sorry.
    xxx

PS - have joined your group on Facebook - found it really helpful so far! x