Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice???

Hi girls

I had a mc last month well nearly 4weeks ago i just feel soooo down some days and feel as though i could cry all day long. We have been ttc for 7months my af due this weekend so i'll be going into month 8. I can go for a few days and be fine its as if it just been a bad dream and then other days it hits me like a train. All i want to know is is this normal?

Jen xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Jen, yup I think it's normal esp when you consider hormones all over the place and things constantly reminding you. I felt numb for ages then weepy and now just about normal (well nearly!)
    Lots of luck for you xxxxxxx
  • Options
    I lost my baby two weeks ago. I feel so empty inside one minute and then reasonably ok the next. It is normal to feel how you do, you are still grieving and it can take a long time to get over a miscarriage. My doctor is sending me to see a counsellor soon, it may help if you talk to someone too.
    My thoughts are with you Jen.
    Mrs N xxxxx
  • Options
    i lost my first i had a missed misscarige it does get easier i promise i find it helps to do something on a relevent date to remeber. we have a meal out or a take away just me and the oh every year on my due date xx hope you all feel better soon xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi
    Just want to say don't be too hard on yourself you not only have lost a baby but a dream and it does help to talk to people who understand. You will never forget your little baby and it is hard when people around you go back to being normal. i do feel for you. I have lost 2 babies in the last year Grace my beautiful daughter at 20 weeks we have found out we are execting again and it doesn't stop me thinking about the others especially as Grace was due in next couple of weeks.

take care of you and just take it at your own pace

Ann