Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I FEEL EMPTY AND USELESS

hi im hazz, i have a 2yer old son and me and my hubby to be are/ have been ttc baby no 2 and i did fall pg but i mc'd @ 13 wks i just feel like i am the only one still feling the pain although it was 4 month's ago i still sit and think of the baby that i would been and i get verry upset about it i feel empty alone and useless ne1 feel the same................. :~{

Replies

• Options
    Thats completely normal. I have a 2 year old also and fell pregnant last year and miscarried at 11 weeks. It was awful and after great first pregnancy a big shock. I was lucky and got pregnant again very quickly (but had a very tough pregnancy and just gave birth to baby girl). I still think about my lost child and around the due date was very very sad, I was thinking instead of a newborn I would have had a 3 month baby now.

Stick to trying again, it will be tough and you will be paranoid throughout but it will be worth it in the end. And I am sure your 2 yr old gives you loads of joy!
  • Options
    thankyou lee my son is great and he dose keep me distrated from it all but then theres times when i look at him and instently i think of the baby i would of been due to have soon.

i just seems so unfear, but i have one its better than non cos my older and only sister cant have kids and she longs for a child of her own she spoials lee to the max and so desprat that she asked me to be a surrogut mum for her i would love to but i dont feel i could deal with it cos of seein the baby all the time after............... dose that make sence + i would be his/her auntie that gave birth to them sounds wired dont it.......... :~/
  • Options
    Heya Hazz
    I had a mmc on feb and have been ttc ever since. I still have days when I still struggle with the loss of my baby. It would have been our 1st.
    The nursery is ready for our baby and I have days when I just sit in there and cry and think that we will never have a baby.
    I should be 34 weeks pg and it is so hard.
    If you ever wana talk I'm on msn or facebook.
    Take care
    xx
  • Options
    i mc on feb 10th 08 around the same time as u the reason why i rember the exsacked date is cos a friend of mine had just givin birth to her buba girl at the same time as i was rushed to the hospital.................. not good............:~{ ...........

but her baby is gourge and is really chubby awwwwwwwwwwww bless her cotten socks......:~}
  • Options
    i found out i had mc on my father in laws bday!! nt a very good time really as now every year i will remember dat. den went on to mc on feb 1st. i will never forget wot wud hav bin my due date either as on dat date last year a girl frm work had a baby so 2 dates i will never ever forget!!!
    xx
  • Options
    Yep I feel empty and useless too. H does not really understand, he tries bless him but his answer to it is "well we can try again".