Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Have Come To Say Hello.....

I lost my baby yesterday at 7+3 I started bleeding on Saturday morning, a little when I wiped. By sunday I was in alot of pain and the bleeding was a little more. I went to the EPU and they did a blood test and swab etc but no scan, they said the cervix was closed and that I may keep the baby and sent me home with no scan, but to go back for it Tuesday.

Later last night I began to bleed heavily and went back to the hospital and they said that the cervix was open and the clots were tissue from the baby.

They told me to come back Tuesday for the scan to check all is gone.......

I have two girls already but had been trying for two andhalf years for this littley and it hurts so much that it's all gone.

I know you have all been through this awful experience and I feel for you all.

I just feel so lost and it's hard as we have to do the whole christmas thing and it's breaking my heart.....

Love MH xxx

Replies

• Options
    sending you lots of hugs for tomorrow - let us know how it goes.

Its only been three weeks since we lost our two little stars and it still hurts so much but it is a little easier.

Christmas is going to be dreadful for us all buthopefully the new year will be better.

Thinking of you Sarah x x x