Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

delayed miscarriage

hi,
I am new to this but having been looking on the internet trying to make sense of what has happened i thought who better to talk to and understand then other mums.
I was pregnant and was 13 wks on thurs 27th march.
Me and my hubby were at our first scan and found out at the scan that our baby had no heartbeat.
I had no bleeding no cramping no signs at all, I was so stressed with all the tests and had been unwell with a virus a few wks before. But nothing nothing prepared me for that morning. I wanted it to happen naturally which it did 29th pm but ended up having an ercp as didnt happen the way it should of.
I feel so lost lonely and am fed up of all the oh your bound to feel like this comments!!

I am a childrens nurse which makes going back to work unbearable at the mo!
I just feel so angry and everywhere I go pregnant people and children!!! its like im being punished!!!
Part of me wants to try again but another part of me is so scared to even go there!!
will i ever feel able to move on x
nicki

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Di,
    My god u must be made of such stong stuff x, it helps to know im not the only one who feels or has felt like this.
    I know I will find strenght to try again but not yet x
    all the best with u and your family thanks for ure kind words xx
    nicki
  • Options
    Hi there

I understand how you feel. I lost a baby i had been trying for 2 years to have at 11 weeks. I thought the pain was never going to go away, and to make matters worse it happend at a works night out for a friends b'day and no one knew i was pregnant.

SInce then i have gone on to have the most precious baby girl in the world. Just as Di said, if the previous hadn't happend i wouldn't have my wee Holly with me today. i know it's scary to try again, but i did and was pregnant within 2 months.

I know this wont make you feel any better at the moment.

If you need to talk we are all here