Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just cant get over it...need some1 to talk to

i just seem to feel like i cant get of the loss of my last m/c. everyday feels like the same as i did the day i found out. i think what makes it more difficult is most of my friends are preg or just havin babys but i just want to try move on slightly but i dont seem to be able to and i dont no why. i think its because i no i cant try again straight away as i have alot of tests to be done on both me and my oh but i just really want to and just ignore the doctors. i got a letter through the other day for a scan appt to check everything is ok with my uterus but the date and time of the scan is the exact same as my next scan should have been with charlie. I dont no if this is fate and that im going to see a little sac or something cos we have been doing the magic without using contraception a few times but to me i hope i am but everybody else says i would be stupid if it is.
I dunno how to feel cos i no charlie will always be in my heart but i think he will carry on being in my head and my emotions will be extreme until i do finaly get a sticky.
i no all i do is seem to moan and im sorry.
xxx

Replies

• Options
    Please don't apologise for saying what you feel sometimes its the best way of starting to help yourself by talking about it.
    We are all her for you and we all understand what you are going thru - chin up honey x
  • Options
    Hiya Nat i know how u r feelin. All i think about is the one we lost. It would of been due 2 of been born on the 8th Sept and now i keep thinking that we would have 2 children by now and our daughter would have a little brother or sister 2 be playing with. It is really upsetting and only close family know about it so can't really talk about it much. Lots of my friends r pregnant or just had babies 2 so that makes it hard cause i keep thinking "that should b me". We have just started 2 ttc again so hopefully won't b long before we do have another baby. The one we lost will always b in our hearts and never forgotten though. Hope u can start 2 ttc again soon and it doesn't take long 2 get ur BFP.