Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dazed and Confused

Hi
Just come back from a scan this morning. They say they don't really know if I'm pregnant or if I have had a miscarriage. I could possibly be just four weeks (internal scan showed tiny dark patch) or it could just be air or something.
I think I had a very early mc last month and then a +ve test at 6 weeks after that started. I had a small amount of bleeding so took another test which was negative.
As I'm under a lot of stress at the moment - and we thought I could be 7 weeks, my GP got me in for an early scan. I really hoped it would prove things one way or another (I would really like a stiff drink right now) but has left me waiting again.
Has anyone else been left in limbo?:\?

Replies

• Options
    Guess limbo was just the mw trying to be nice. Had another BFN (gradually learning the lingo) so I think I have my answer. Guess I need to start to move on now. My Dad died the day after that post so I've got two lots of grieving to do and will maybe take my time to come to terms before ttc again. Certainly don't feel much like trying at the mo.
  • Options
    Hiya, didn't want to read and run. Just wanted to say I really feel for you, I went through something similar, it's really not nice.
    Good luck for when you fell ready to ttc again. xx
  • Options
    Cheers Betty
    Still dazed but a little less confused. working up the courage to return to work. Hey - at least I can enjoy that stiff drink now.
    Lentil