Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscarriage group

Hia
I suffered a mmc in Jan 2008. I have never felt so alone in all my life- Noboy understood. I created a miscarriage awareness group on facebook to help raise awareness. There are some fantastic supportive people on there. Please come and join and help raise awareness.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&ref=ts&gid=18446553385#/group.php?gid=18446553385&ref=ts
xx

Replies

• Options
    Great idea hun, I've just joined your group x x x
  • Options
    Hi, Just joined too. xx
  • Options
    thanks ladies-spread the word!!
    xx
  • Options
    I am going to join up too!
  • Options
    me too!
  • Options
    i actually found ur facebook group last night and wanted to join, but was a bit nervous as I havent told many of my friends, and I didnt want the fact i'd joined to appear in the update feed thingy. Does anyone know how I can join and it not show up so everyone knows - i couldnt deal with 100's questions from people at the moment?
  • Options
    You can delete things on your profile when they come up. Am sure there's a way of controlling what appears on the update feed on the privacy settings... I'll have a look. When I joined it didn't show up on the update feed, just on my profile page x
  • Options
    Aha, go to the account button, top right, then click on application settings.
    Go to the groups bit (3rd down) then click on edit settings. Click on additional permissions at the top of the little box, then untick the "publish to streams' box. Think that should work... x
  • Options
    thanks image