Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

misscarriage help

hi ive just found out ive lost my lil bean at 9 weeks well it all started monday i had some bleeding went to doctors she said will book in for scan on wednesday well by 10pm i had pain and went to hospital and they done an internal and said cervix closed but had a small amount of tissue which had to b removed they then said will organise scan for wednesday and see if its def misscarriage . so went on wednesday and it was confirmed well i was there i asked wot happens next as on monday they said i will go through labour pains and pass a small sack/feotus but on wednesday they said there was nothing there and i must have passed it already well im not aware i have and am still getting pains that i have to take ibroprfin for and bleeding so wot should i exspect help

Replies

• Options
    I had the same as you it happened last sat 17th (7 days now) I will never forget that date. I am still bleading now but it is getting lighter adn hope it will stop soon. I am still having pain on and off but its slowly going now, and i am hopeing to get a BFP soon but as some of the ladys on here ahve told me I need to greeve for my loss and when I feel ready sould try again.
    I am so sorry for you loss keep your chin up hugs Jen XXX
  • Options
    Hi Sarah,
    I think i passed the "sack" on Thursday night. I dont think I would of noticed it if it just went in the toilet but it literally fell out as I wiped. Very traumatic so If you havnt expericenced it or maybe you missed it then just be prepared as I had no warning from the hospital that that would happen. The pain comes and goes so Im still expecting something else to come out. I just want to stop bleeding so I can try again. Im desperate to be pregnant again xxx
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your losses, I have recently been through exactly the same thing, Tuesday 13th April that date is burned in our memory for all the wrong reasons, I finally stopped bleeding on Monday 19th April I have been to the hospital & they have scanned me to say there is a small sac about 7mm left but they say it will proberly dissolve into my body! I was so shocked by the amount of blood when it happened. The worse thing was that nobody had prepared us for what would happen & to make matters worse when I rang the hospital they just if I went to A & E they wouldn't be able to do anything to help me & most women stay at home!!
    I too am desperate to be pregnant again & have resorted to buying a clearblue fertility monitor. I so hope you all get a happy result soon.
    A xxx