Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Remembering our angels....

Just wanted to firstly say thank you to you lovely ladies that have helped me recently.

I've turnt my calender to July today & seen my babys due date staring me back in the face, it wouldve been 14th July.

So today i've had a little look on the internet for a nice poem & have found a few, i've decided im going to choose one or write my own taking inspiration from the ones i've found adding my own feelings, write it up nicely put it in a balloon & release it on the 14th July.

Just wanted to share that with you all and thought it may help some of the other ladies. xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun that sounds such a beautiful thing to do and if you can write one then will be so meaningful for you and also probably good to act as a relase to be able to get your feelings out there and will help the grieving process.

We're here if you need us between now and the 14th and there after.

Come January 5th I may do the same with the balloon actually too - such a wonderful idea and I can just sit on the beach and let it go knowing I'll be releasing the balloon close to where we scattered my granddads ashes off the pier as I do say 'hi' to him when we go past the ebach/sat down there, so can do the same for my little angel.

xxx
  • Options
    Im glad you like the idea hun, I am going to write my own as you say it will be a release of feelings i've carried around with me since Jan.

I was just saying to a friend on here that the greiving is not about having another baby or getting pg again cause I know we will it's the loss of planning to be a mum & not being able to fulfil that. I just want to release all those feelings & let my angel know how much we love & miss her even tho she's not with us xxxx
  • Options
    that is a lovely idea - my due date was 16th July and i am dreading it.

I have a lovely plaque for my little angels in a garden and will go and visit. Not sure what else to do to get through it.

Hugs

Sarah x
  • Options
    Sarah,

Our precious angels will give us the strength to get through, and when we remember them in our own special ways they will be with us wether it be the sun on our face or the breeze thorough our hair that will be them giving us a warm embrace and acknowledging how much we love & miss them & that they are always with us.

Lots of hugs to you as well sweetie xxx
  • Options
    Big hugs to you both xxx

I think it is def the loss of not being able to plan and be a mum for our angels - I know we can for our next pregnancies but they won't be this one (if that makes sense) and that saddens me image

• Options
    God its difficult isnt it. I am in a slightly different position and feel guilty for saying it but after 1 x mc 1 x chemical pg and 1 x mmc of my darling babies (twins) i am currently 20 weeks pregnant with my gorgeous little man.

I am a neurotic mess but i feel guilty as i am so gratful to have my little man yet i am so upset that the due date is approaching for the twins.

I am so confused.

Your words are lovely and i am using them on a card i am taking to the garden.

Huge HUG XXXXXX
  • Options
    That's a really lovely idea. Hope it helps you. xx
  • Options
    Hi Princess,

Dont feel guilty hun, you have a beautiful baby boy on the way but of course you will remember your lost angels & feel sad. As a mum you have enough love to go around for all your little angels. Big hugs sweetheart xxxx