Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to stay positive

Hia
Today I would have been 20 weeks and I'm finding it so hard. This week I would have been having a scan and picture of my baby. Keep thinking how oh would now be able to feel baby kicking.
Trying to stay positive though and bd every other day. Fingers crossed I'll get a bfp next month as I really need one before my edd for mc baby.
xx

Replies

• Options
    oh hun, im sorry about your mc, im not looking forward to all that either cause i know ill be counting the weeks etc too...im already doing that and just had my d and c on monday! i would have been 10 weeks on monday its so sad,.hope u get that bfo soon and it will make u so hapy!! hugs xxx
    amandaxx
  • Options
    These anniversary dates are just so difficult aren't they. My twins would have been due tuesday coming. I am just really hoping that i get my bfp on Monday. Not that this would make things alright. It would just make me feel a bit more positive.
  • Options
    Thanks for that guys, just neede a bit of reassurance. Was having a day of low pma!!
    good luck Emzyv-I really hopeyou get that bfp. Let us know!!
    Take time to grieve Pae and I hope you get a bfp soon.
    Take care
    xx