Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

MMC

Hi All

I hope you can help me!

I have a MMC in early Feb and had to go in to hospital as didn't miscarry naturally. I have had a period early march, and April odd thing is that I have missed a period now, have all the signs of getting one but nothing has happened....done preg test and that came up negative so I am not pregnant again (am on the pill)

Really confused and worried about this...has this happened to anyone else? Would really really appreciate some advice.

Thanks
Miss Lou
xx

Replies

• Options
    didnt want to read and run but i am not going to be helpful. i dont know how the pill would affect you after a mc i am afraid.

http://tt.lilypie.com/kJVsp1/.png

• Options
    Misslou,

I am not sure about this one I'll be honest but could it be everything settling down still (hormones etc) do you think? These things have a habit of acting like they are all sorted and then come back to show their ugly face.

Was your first AF a heavy one? Mine was just awful and I lost a lot of blood (I had a ERPC 23rd March), I wonder if my next one (although I am hoping there won't be and it will be a BFP) will be either a light one or will be delayed given the amount of blood I lost???? I dunno chickadee.. I am sorry I can't help any further but I hope it will all be sorted out soon.

Take care,

lou x
  • Options
    Hi
    didn;t want to randr but had ectopic so unsure about MMC (- am still waiting for AF so can appreciate the confusion/frustration! hope you get answers soon
    Daisyx
  • Options
    Hi
    I didn't go back on pill but did have to wait 8 weeks for my second period. They take a while to settle down. Take care