Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OSTEOPATH & BACK PAIN

Hi Girlies,

I've just been to the Osteopath (thought i'd slipped a disc again) but when i got there I've got ligament damage to my right side lumbar (rear of back) near where my fallopian tubes etc are!!!! My pelvis is also tilted (allowing for the pain and swelling in my fallopian tubes) so he says I haven't slipped a disc and that the emotional is linked to the physical!!! He also gave me into trouble for not resting enough after my methotrexate shot!!! Told me I should've been off work for at least 2 weeks - not 2 days!!! He asked me what i'd been through recently and i burst into tears - thought i was over that!! I told him bout ectopic etc and he has a wee feel around my abdomen etc and said "you're ectopic was on the right - i can feel the swelling!" couldn't beleive it!!

He also told me that i should cry as much as i wanted as this releases negative energy from my body and i'll heal quicker (i tend to hold it in and ignore it!!)

Can't beleive it - i thought after my shot, bleeding etc that i was fine and it was all over!!

Does help that he's a HOT Russian Wrestling teacher!!! LOL

Broxi xx

Replies

• Options
    Awwwww babe!!!! Is he available to give me a feel...lol!!!!

I think he's right - you haven't rested enough - I'm only going back tomorrow after all of this stuff happening to me! I've only just got the all clear from the HCG tests today - and I still ache and get pain - my GP has given me pain killers!

I too haven't probably cried as much as I should have - but I have slept for england - does that count - I've been sleeping 12 hours a night most nights!!!

Rest up hun - and don't do too much - it will take us time to get back into the swing of things hun!

**BIG HUGS**

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX