Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Angel bean's due date today

Hey girls,

I don't need any replies, just wanted to get down how I am feeling today.

Obviously I'm sad. But I also think I am a lot better than I expected. I think this might be because I'm 18 weeks pregnant with peanut.

There must be a reason we lost bean, and are being blessed with peanut instead. Today I have 2 babies to focus on, I miss bean and realise I could have been holding my baby by now. But it has also kick started us believing a little more that this pregnancy is real, and we WILL have a baby early next year.

We are remembering our angel, but have decided we might actually go and have a look around some baby shops, or at baby clothes. We haven't bought or looked at, even really talked about what to buy yet. I want this to be a positive day even though it is a sad one.

If you've read this thank you. Everyone is different in how they deal with these things, from the initial mc, to the months beyond it, to the due date. I'll always remember this date, but this time next year I'll have a beautiful 7 month baby to remember it with. xx

18+2 and mummy to an angel.

Replies

• Options
    Thinking of you sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thinking of you hun xxx
  • Options
    I'm glad peanut has brought you some comfort today. Your angel will always be part of you, I'll never forget mine. Tonight they will be the brightest star in the sky.

Hugs xxx
  • Options
    I'm glad peanut has brought you some comfort today. Your angel will always be part of you, I'll never forget mine. Tonight they will be the brightest star in the sky.

Hugs xxx
  • Options
    Thinking of you today xxx
  • Options
    Hey hon,

It sounds like you had a nice way of remembering bean today and i hope it was as 'nice' as could be in that you were focusing on the positive.

My little Poppets due date would have been 17th October and i only hope i have my BPP before then as i think it may make it a little easier to deal with.

Lx
  • Options
    oh mith.youve bought tears to my eyes!!

sending you bighugs xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Sorry I missed this yesterday M. I hope your day passed peacefully and positively as you had hoped and that your peanut helped you through it.
    Helen.xxx
  • Options
    what a lovel post - was thinking of you yesterday - what a fabulous attitude hunny.

I agree that we are so lucky to have what we have even though the journey to get there was so difficult.

Hope that your day remained really positive and that you got some lovely bits and pieces for peanut.

x x x x
  • Options
    Hi ladies, thank you so much for your replies.

Yesterday was ok, we spent the day together and had a look around the shops. Didn't actually buy anything, but began talking about what we will buy. OH still wants to wait really, until the 20 week scan, and he wants a 4D scan at 30 weeks!

Thanks again. xx

18+3
  • Options
    You're very strong mithical! An inspiration to us all x