Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

M'carriage at 6 weeks in April, bleeding still irregular?

Hi everybody, and my heart felt thoughts to u all, reading these posts is so sad.. Hoping u all have some happy news to come...
I mis-carried at 6 weeks, non progressing pregnacy they say, I started bleeding and they did a scan the following week to say sac hadnt come away, I left it two more weeks and they suggested medical intervention the following week but I didnt want this n I didnt go back, I finally stopped bleeding after 4 weeks but 10 days later started again for 2 weeks, another 7-10 break and another 2 week bleed.
This has been going on since April, 2 weeks ago I had a mini bleed followed by a LOT of big clots then the bleeding stopped the next day, however, I started bleeding a bit agin last night, brownish type blood and have had period pains for 3 days..
Help.. what shall I do..?
Marie..

Replies

• Options
    Hello, if you are concerned it might be worth giving the EPU a call. I spoke to them yesterday as I was concerned about still being in pain and they said to call them if Im ever worried, speaking to them and them saying its all fine might reassure you xx