Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

misscarriage need help please

i had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago i was due on today i did a clearblue test it said 1-2 weeks pregnant is it possible to get caught straight after? at the hospital they did 3 tests after the miscarriage they all came bk negative i did 1 at home 2 that said negative. so is it possible im pregnant again x

Replies

• Options
    Hi there, yes it is possible. Its happened to a few ladies recently over in TTC after MC. I suggest you post in that forum as it is alot busier and the ladies are fantastic. Good luck, Tracy xx
  • Options
    I had a mc 2 weeks 3 days ago I was 6 weeks and 5 days - but Before I lost the baby I had a ultrasound which showed the baby was fine and age could see the heart beating. The reason I had a early ultrasound was because I was bleeding brown blood which got darker by day - I was told everything was fine and that the bleeding was due to the baby settling into my womb. But 6 hours later I miscarried, me and my boyfriend were so upset, the reason for my question today is - we started bbdcing 5 days after miscarriage once I stopped bleeding - silly i know but the nurse did say we could start again as soon as I stated bleeding, well anyway 2 weeks 3 day later after my my nipples are sore and my boobs hurt, is it possible i could be pregnant ?