Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

help

OH NO, HELP...... TMI every time i wipe its kinda like brown blood (hope that makes sence) please don't say i'm going to louse this little one aswell. please someone tell me this is normal, i'm here in work crying thinking i can't go through it again. As it is i ended up going to mi-doc on sataurday night as on friday ...my feet swelled up really bad but i thought it was just me, then on sat i said i decided i had better ring as i suffered from a blood clot 3-4 years ago and pregnancy increases the chances of it happing again. So as soon as the knew that asked me to go straight in. The did a urine test and found protein in it as well as having an infection so am on antibodics, please say the haven't harmed my little bean, what's happening.........please stay safe little one

i have posted in a number of forums as i really need some advice

Replies

• Options
    Try not to panic honey plenty of people get slight bleeding like this and go on to have normal healthy pregnancies! I'm keeping everything crossed for you and your little bean. If I was you I'd call early pregnancy unit and see if they can scan you to put mind at rest x
  • Options
    Hey hun, I know you must be really worried but try not to panic. It could be a bit of implantation bleeding making it's way out or it could be lots of other innocent things.

Have you had any pain?

Quite a lot of women do still have bleeding throughout pregnancy. A girl in my office has only just found out she's pregnant at 13 1/2 weeks as she continued to have periods.

I agree with Wanabamama, get yourself to the EPU as soon as you can to set your mind at rest. Fingers crossed. I'll be thinking of you x