Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

am i more likely to get pregnant after a miscarriage? with PCOS and endometriosis?

hi everyone, i have pcos and endometriosis,my husband and i have been trying for a baby

for 3 and 1/2 years now,

Last Friday i went to A+E with lots of tummy pain, i had miscarriage, i was 12weeks pregnant and didnt know it,, the doc said to wait 6weeks befor trying again,

do you have to wait?? i want a baby more then anything, am i more likely to get pregnant after a miscarriage?

thanks amy x :?

Replies

• Options
    huge hugs hun... so sorry this has happened to u. i have been reading up but not quite sure if the rate rises or not they say on some of the pages ive been on there is a higher chance but to be honest i dont know... x x
  • Options
    Hey, the only reason they tell you to wait is so they can date you more easily and so you allow yourself time to grieve for what has happened. There is no medical reason for you to wait. Some people do find it easier to get pg after a mc because of the hormones that are in your body, it didn't work that way for me, I got pg in the first 3 months and mc'd it then took 2 years to get my sticky one, after being told we had unexplained infertility we gave up and actually got lucky that month. Who knows really. I really hope you have some good news soon xxx