Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

support after miscarriage

hi everyone! im new here and would like some info/stories/support about what happened to me.

on the 7th feb 2011 i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant, sadly on the 14th feb i had a miscarriage, i am still a little sad right now but slowly getting "over" it.

i would like to get pregnant again soon but i will be so scared, i had my first period so basically i am on the 2 week wait. would like it if you could share some stories on having a healthy pregnancy after a miscarriage just to give me some hope for the future. image thank you xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    There were at least five successful graduates of this forum in the due in march forum, so there are plenty of success stories.

Sadly miscarriages are common, but most of those people do go on to have successful pregnancies second (or sometimes third) time around.

Doesn't stop you worrying, so good luck!

Lxx
  • Options
    Hi Cleo, So sorry for your lose hun. I had 3 mc's before this pg at various stages, one was a mmc at 11wks which was extremely difficult. However after numerous tests and visits to doctors I am now pg for the 4th time and am 30+1 today with minimal intervention! There are many women on here that have mc'd unfortunately it is much more common than we think or are lead to believe and there is not always a 'reason' for it that can prevent it.

After my 1st mc I was overjoyed that I was pg again and my heart broke when I lost that too as I couldn't believe it would happen again - not to say it will happen to you again as many women have had just the one, but I just want you to know you are not alone and it is most definitely more common than we are lead to believe. Good luck ttc again and maybe take a look at the ttcamc forum.

BoB. 30+1