Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3rd miscarriage - devastated

I miscarried this week at 6 1/2 weeks - this is my third miscarriage in a row and I feel absolutely devastated.

I really tried not get too excited, but at the end of the day I was thrilled and feeling really positive.

I just can't help thinking will I ever be able to keep a baby again??

This just hurts so much.

I'm going to try and get my pma back again and join you all in ttc - I know I need to move forward from this. x

Replies

• Options
    Oh no, i'm so so sorry. Will you go to the dr's to see about any tests?

Take care, i'm thinking of you xxx.
  • Options
    huge hugs hun im so sorry, we lost one and it was awful i dont know how u must be feeling but my heart goes out to u x x x x
  • Options
    I'm so sorry hunni, I think you should def go and see the DR they can look into things now it has been 3. I personally thinks its disgusting they make you wait until after three Mc to check whats going on. Try and stay positive which I know will be hard. We are always here for you to rant at if you need us xx
  • Options
    So many hugs for you. There really are no words so take care and see what the doctor has to say

xx
  • Options
    Ah chick I'm devastated for you! My heart sank when I saw your post and I can't even imagine the hurt you are feeling right now

You know where I am if you need a wee chat or a rant. X x x x

Take care babes x
  • Options
    Really sorry for the pain you are going through.

xx
  • Options
    this is awful news - i cant believe how you are feeling - once is bad enough!

thinking of you lots - hope you know we are all here if you need us!!!
  • Options
    so sorry to hear this hugs x
  • Options
    So sorry it must be awful. Like the others say we are here for you.

Sending lots of love xx
  • Options
    So sorry you're going through this, I know exactly how you feel right now and it is pure torture, like the others have said though go and get some tests done at the doctors. I too had 3 mc's in a row, 1mmc and 2 mc's, after seeing the doctor and some trial and error medications, I am now PG for the 4th time (34wks tomorrow) with not too much intervention and this will be my first baby so don't give up hope hun, there are lots of very inspirational stories on here. Good luck at the doctors and let us know how you got on.

BoB.x
  • Options
    MrsK, I am so so sorry for you, I am having my first miscarraige at present.

Can I ask what is the furthest you have carried a baby?

Have you ever had your uterus scanned when not pregnant? If not demand this simple cheap thing, it can rule out a few things hopefully for you, like a bicornate uterus, fibroid or whatever.

So Sorry you have been so unlucky, thinking of you, xo
  • Options
    Mrs KH - am so sorry you are going through this and I am sorry you lost another little angel. Am sending you a virtual hug.

I so know what you mean about trying not to get excited - I felt excatly the same way and still it has hurt so much when it all went wrong again.

Be kind to you and DH and hopefully we will both be back on the ttc road in time.

Apple x